NWS Alliance Community Day March 2023
We’re delighted to be holding our first ever Community Day at Wisley Gardens on Monday 27th March and would love you to join us!
In the morning, we’ll be showcasing some of the fantastic initiatives that colleagues have been working on in a dedicated marketplace. In the afternoon, we’ll be facilitating an engagement session where you have the opportunity to have your say on how we transform and improve health and care services across NWS.
The event is free to attend but will be managed on a first come first served basis. Please register below and show your email confirmation on the day. Please book into whichever session you would like to attend – you are most welcome to come to both. Please note event registration will close at 4pm on Friday 24th March 2023.
Monday 27th March 2023
Hilltop Garden Room, RHS Wisley Gardens, GU23 6QB
- Morning session 10am to 12pm
- NWS Marketplace – drop in anytime
- Register for the morning session (link via Eventbrite.co.uk)
- Lunch 12pm-1pm
- Free time to explore Wisley gardens, The Wellbeing Garden and beyond.
- Afternoon session 1pm to 3pm
- Community Engagement
- Register for the afternoon session (link via Eventbrite.co.uk)
We look forward to welcoming you on the day. If you have any questions in the meantime, please email the NWS Alliance Comms team.
Please note event registration closes at 4pm on Friday 24th March 2023.