Together we have set out shared priorities for the Alliance partner organisations, as we work collectively for better health, care and wellbeing for the population of North West Surrey.
These priorities will help to guide the work that we do and will help us to tackle some of the significant challenges faced by the local population.
- How we are making a difference
Creating healthy places
Working as equal partners
in our communities to build healthy places that allow people to stay
well and independent.
- Empowering access and navigation Revolutionising access and navigation to empower local people to access our services when they need them.
- Planned care and infrastructure Building a resilient partnership that is able to anticipate, absorb and respond to current demands.
- Supporting our teams Building the workforce we need for the future and supporting the health, wellbeing and happiness of our team.
- Urgent Care Providing excellent services to support people’s health and wellbeing when they need them.