Creating a state-of-the-art health facility for generations to come!
Our vision is for a brand new state-of-the-art community hub that incorporates a modern, purpose-built health facility that is fit for the 21st century and provides a range of high quality health and wellbeing services for the local community.
- Doctors, nurses and therapists working together to provide a one-stop shop for local health services
- Flexible space and room for expansion so we can respond to population growth and meet future needs
- Access to ‘on-the-day’ urgent care provided by nurses, GPs and a range of health professionals
- The latest industry-standard construction materials for improved safety
- Ultrasound and blood testing services on site
- A range of children’s services including 0-19 Health Visiting and School Nursing Hub, as well as Speech & Language/Physical Therapy
We have an opportunity to create a vibrant space in Weybridge that will support local people with their health and wellbeing. We are referring to this as a health campus. Surrey Heartlands Health and Care Partnership, Surrey County Council and Elmbridge Borough Council have been working together with stakeholders to develop ideas.
Pre-application for planning process
Planning committee decision
Procurement, tenders and funding approval
Building starts on site
Build completed and handover to local NHS team